Saturday 21 April 2012

Bluebell Heaven...

My annual bluebell walk usually coincides with a plant fair at held on the Ashridge Estate but last year they seemed to have peaked early. This year's fair isn't for another 4 weeks but I'd heard on the grapevine that the bluebells were out already and so I decided to head off out to see for myself.






I wasn't disappointed. It is a magical sight and one that I wanted to share with my sisters for the first time.





They are out four weeks earlier than just three years ago - the beech isn't in leaf at all.






Always one of my favourite days out and this one was no exception, filled with laughter and the most English of flowers.

7 comments:

  1. absolutely truly magically incredible. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a truly magical scene! K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you. I needed that so much today.

    (The tulip at the top of the page is breathtaking, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. They look truly magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and stunning photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. มาดูหนัง Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw ที่นี่สิ ดูหนังออนไลนืได้แบบฟรีๆ ดูหนังชนโรง ดูหนัง HD ไม่มีสะดุด
    https://www.doonung1234.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...