Wednesday 3 November 2010

It's official...

...because these arrived with yesterday's post.




The Christmas issue First Day Cover featuring Wallace and Gromit by Nick Park.






This is my favourite one of Gromit carrying a Christmas pudding!





When No2 was a baby, he loved Wallace and would show all his new teeth off in a Wallace-stylie to anyone!





I've said before how much I love the thought that goes into the postmark for each issue and when I was at the yurt last month it was just a couple of miles from Bethlehem so I couldn't resist a photo opportunity.



7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Wallace and Gromit!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you watch the inventions show this evening? My two were initially disappointed it was all W&G, but soon were enthralled by the flying penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow far more excited about sending my Christmas cards now!

    And my kids watched the W&G inventions thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to get some of those!! I love Wallace and Gromit =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi very cute! love the one with the pudding too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...