Friday 27 August 2010

WIP...

I am working this week! Yes, working.  And I'm loving it.  I can work at my own pace, in my own space.  I am liking working to a deadline.

This is what I'm working with and you know how much pleasure I get from fabric and colour.




I have made metres and metres of binding, which I couldn't resist rolling up just to see what it looked like!




There is the always satisfying pile of scrappy offcuts next to my cutting mat.




There are lots of buttons to cover. 




My progress is good.  I am more than halfway there.



I am grateful that I have a walking foot on my sewing machine!





4 comments:

  1. A tie quilt? What glorious colour and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the colors are absolutely amazing! But must know more details--is it what Ali says it is?!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - gorgeous glowing colours.

    I have ink in my printer and will be sending photos on monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...