Wednesday 30 September 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you for all your comments and congratulations for my blogoversary!

The names were put into my lovely Sophie Conran glass bowl...





...and the winner is: Julia B!






Happy knitting Julia! Do email me your address so I can post your yarn out to you!


Talking of winners, last month I had an email from my Flickr site telling me that one of my photos had been short-listed for inclusion in the Schmap London Guide. I posted about it here, when I'd been to the zoo.






Then on the 31st August, I had another email saying that my photo had been selected! How exciting! You can see it here. To tell you the truth, I'm a more than a bit lazy with my Flickr site. I should put my photos over there for sharing more often, but you know how it is... It's on The List, but not quite near enough the top for me to do regularly.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I've won!!!! I never win anything!! hang on .. got to go read the rest of the post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! well done with the picture! Fame!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Julia and well done to you on the picture! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your photograph is stunning. And well done Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to Julia, and fab news on the photo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...