Thursday 6 November 2008

Jewels...




On these grey days of autumn, I look out of my windows and smile at these little jewels of colour that make pockets of colour on dull days.














Will you forgive me if I do one big thank you for all your lovely comments on my last 2 posts? I have added all your book suggestions to my literature log. I even got given a bag of books by the owner of No.9 when I visited again for some coffee and cake! How lucky am I? Thank you, Anna.


As you can probably tell, I have neglected this blog of late...it's not intentional, just a lack of time able to spend in front of a screen without my neck and shoulders screaming out for a break! The remedy? I'm off now for a hot stone treatment. A little treat for myself and my aching neck.


And relax...

13 comments:

  1. It's lovely to 'see' you Tracy - we all know you're working hard.

    The flowers are gorgeous - the yellow pansy is my favourite.

    Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the pansies...and a hot stone treatment will certainly hit the spot. Hope you're nice and relaxed now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pansy's, I'm always amazed that they struggle through to give us some colour when most other flowers have given up for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking of you even when you are busy - hope it's all going really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much rain drops on windows. All your pictures are so nice.

    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  6. If a hot stone treatement is the remedy then I think my neck might be sore too!

    Hope you're feeling more relaxed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics! Glad you are OK. Been wondering how you are. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos - it is magical the effect that a few droplets can have. Hope your hot stones help your sore neck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics! esp love the raindrops..really beautiful!
    Hope you're feeling nice and relaxed after your treatment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that the hot stones work their magic. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came across your blog and loved your photo's. Read also with interest about your chooks, dogs, life. Will pop back again, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pansies always make me smile, thank you.
    Hope everything's going well for you and your hot stone treatment did the job?!
    Jane. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely flowers, especially this time of year, when it is cold and dreary here.
    Thanks
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...